My sister visited us at the beginning of October and bought us a breadmaker.
I was concerned that I might not ever use it, so I made it one of my goals and I actually used it. I saw a corn bread recipe and decided that that was what I was going to make.
Well, I made some and it turned out just fine, but it wasn't what I was expecting. It didn't taste all that great. I was hoping for some yummy Marie Callendar's type cornbread, but this was a yeast-bread recipe, so I should have figured that it wouldn't be what I thought. Oh well...
I didn't take a picture of it. It wasn't that pretty. :-)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum, cornbread!! I know how disappointing it is when you have an idea in your head of what you want and it doesn't quite turn out that way. Kudos for you for using your breadmaker, though!
Post a Comment